Jules

The Cult of Me
Michael Brookes
Orlando
Virginia Woolf
Steel's Edge -  Ilona Andrews I liked it. I thought the relationships were good, as usual, but the ending was a bit rushed. The Edge books follow a pattern, so I knew that Charlotte wouldn't die, nor would Richard, so the ending with her being so completely decimated was rather "eh" for me. I didn't really see the point of it. All the other chicks got off basically scott-free. I guess because she allowed her good to be corrupted, she had to be punished.

Anyway, I liked it, but I'm not in love with it. I almost wish there were more Edge books. I'd love to know what happens with Sophie and George, and Jack, and everyone's kids. Then again, I think I may be a little 'Edge'-d out. Kinda knew what would happen (but not the particulars) so I rather rushed through the last chapter.

I can definitely see myself coming back to the series at least a few more times, especially the second and third. Audrey was my favorite, followed very closely by Cerise. William is still the favorite dude, but now Kaldar and Richard are tied. Kaldar has a slight lead, because...hell, I don't know. I do know that I can perfectly picture this as an HBO series, ala GoT. Four seasons, adventure and magic and romance, how could it lose?

I'd watch it.